Get your truck in a NATIONAL MAGAZINE!

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Hey Guys,
Silverline Exhaust wants a Competition Diesel Members help with a little project that they will be documenting in 8-Lug Diesel Truck Magazine(and quite possibly a few other magazines as well. ). As many of you already know, Silverline is introducing Black Chrome Stacks, and they would like one of our members to have a set installed for the magazine. You will be able to buy a set of black Chrome Turnouts for Wholesale cost($425.00) have them professionally installed at Garmon's Diesel Performance in McDunnough, GA, and the whole install will be documented in an upcoming Issue of 8-Lug magazine. We are in a bit of a time crunch here, so here is what we need you to do if you want to help them out:

Post up a frew pics, a brief summary of your mods, and your location in this thread. You will need to be willing to drive to Garmon's Diesel in McDunnough for the install. Representatives from Silverline will be making the decision on who gets the article, so keep an eye on your email and PM's here. We will be accepting applications until Febuary 7th and we will make the announcement on Febuary the 8th. You will need to be available sometime between February 10th and 17th for the install.

Thanks To Silverline and Jeff Garmon for the Awesome opportunity! :thankyou2:

Man I wish my truck was ready to be put in a magazine. It would look sweet with a set of black chrome stacks

Pretty sure my truck wouldn't lok right with stacks. LOL
I sure hope one of our members takes them up on the awesome opportunity though.

Too bad I've already got stacks.....:bang

I guess I coud sell mine and just have Jeff install the silverline stacks while my truck is still over at his shop..............

Thanks for the compliments, it is my work in progress....going on 2 years now saying that.

I hope someone gets this opportunity also. I will be watching to see what the black chrome looks like. Sounds sweet.

Timbeaux38 said:
Hey Guys,
Silverline Exhaust wants a Competition Diesel Members help with a little project that they will be documenting in 8-Lug Diesel Truck Magazine(and quite possibly a few other magazines as well. ). As many of you already know, Silverline is introducing Black Chrome Stacks, and they would like one of our members to have a set installed for the magazine. You will be able to buy a set of black Chrome Turnouts for Wholesale cost($425.00) have them professionally installed at Garmon's Diesel Performance in McDunnough, GA, and the whole install will be documented in an upcoming Issue of 8-Lug magazine. We are in a bit of a time crunch here, so here is what we need you to do if you want to help them out:

Post up a frew pics, a brief summary of your mods, and your location in this thread. You will need to be willing to drive to Garmon's Diesel in McDunnough for the install. Representatives from Silverline will be making the decision on who gets the article, so keep an eye on your email and PM's here. We will be accepting applications until Febuary 7th and we will make the announcement on Febuary the 8th. You will need to be available sometime between February 10th and 17th for the install.

Thanks To Silverline and Jeff Garmon for the Awesome opportunity! :thankyou2:

hmmm. I wonder how they would look on my truck :woohoo:

DJ :evil

mudda fugga if they were 7", miter cut, and didn't stick up above the cab, I would be all over it. Oh yeah... it needs to be in Denver area too lol.

I'm doin stacks but not the mini trucker versions that everyone likes.

Do you have a pic of the "Black Chrome" Id like to see it..
I have a 2001 F-350 CC LWB 2WD ISLAND BLUE in color. TS Performance 6-position chipper switch,Torque Converter lock-up by TS and a drop in AFE filter.4 inch turbo back exhaust(but that don't matter does it). 328 HP 678 TQ Detroit Locker running factory 3:73 gear, Runs the 1/4 mile in 15.00sec (maybe better). It has 109k miles on it and has never been opened up. The trans has a SunCoast TC with pump up grade and shift kit.It also has a Johnny Bravo action figure hangin on the vent on the dash.

SOMEBODY PLEASE PASTE PIC OF MY TRUCK HERE...

One question: Do I get to choose the height and turnout angle of the stacks??

97crewcab said:
Thanks for the compliments, it is my work in progress....going on 2 years now saying that.

I hope someone gets this opportunity also. I will be watching to see what the black chrome looks like. Sounds sweet.
i think you should go for it, to have a truck as unique as yours in there would be really really neat

silverline only makes 5 inch at this time, and there beautiful, if they had 6's id go back to duals, but one black 5 inch might make a new home on my truck soon

bean has some in stock, i looked at them when i was there a few weeks ago, he should take a few pics!

wonder if mine would do it
problem is my truck not ready for a magazine to much to do to it now been working out of it for 9 months

dood, I think Rockstar needs some stacks..<hehe>

Saw the tips at SEMA...they are FREAKIN COOOOOOL

Here you go fellas.... The stacks in the promotion will be the 5 inch Turnouts in Black Chrome.

Attachments

• stacks 1.jpg
    stacks 1.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 125
Back