New Items: Pump Gear and Billet Front Cover

PDW Power

Supporting Vendor
New items. Due to the interest shown in this thread. We are offering a special on these products. Below in our attachments we have listed our billet front cover for 12v(shown) or 24v(available) and, our adjustable pump gear for the P7100 fuel pump. If you are interested in these products please PM us for pricing and further information. Thank you.

Attachments

• billetfrontcov.jpg
    billetfrontcov.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 207
  • AdjustCamgear.jpg
    AdjustCamgear.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
It is basically a volume discount that I'll be passing on to members of compd. If we get just a simple order of 5 we will be passing the savings directly to the customers. We have one, four more?

***UPDATE***
We have 3 sets reserved for the March 17th deadline. 2 more are required for marginal savings. Thank you.

Sign me up for a 12 valve gear. Nice looking piece. Cory I got your call today and will call you back in the morning.

Corey I am interested in the cover already have a gear sitting on top of the tool box, you already emailed me a quote last week didn't know obout the deal here

I'm currently having some issues loading compd from my desktop. I apologize for the inconvience. I will be getting back to everyone as soon as I figure out whats happening. Thanks.

Corey , I am interested to knew the price: front cover, adjustable cam gear and adjustable pump gear.

Back