diesel power mag for troops

newsmoke

I have seen this idea before but a quick search rendered no results

So if your serving in the U.S. military and would like some reading material, pm me an address where i can send these to you. There are ten diesel power and one diesel world mag, if you guys want them ill even throw in a couple of the old lady's victoria secret catalogs if ya want :hehe:

0818110303a.jpg
[/IMG]

If you want specific ones from the batch, no problem.
If you want all of them, no problem
Ill cover shipping and if out of country (most likely), no problem

Thanks allot guys, take care

I have some really old diesel power mags as well. I can part with them all. Mine are from 06 ,07,and 08 i have 20 in all.

Last edited:
No problem Mike! Haha get the waterproof phones! i used to put them in beer and call it hahaha

Mags have been sent

I also have a holly blue ill send to any one who has served in the military

No problem bud!

hey guys looks like ill be getting a bunch more mags in the next few weeks! people are pitching in, some diesel powers and a ton of mustang mags, ill post them when i get them!

I think it's awesome that you guys do this for us! I donated all mine to the USO before I get ready to leave this place....finally redeploying in a few days :) pretty damn excited for that!!

ps: what's a holly blue??

Chad

The holly blue is a fuel pump, went out to a military member

Thank you all so much for everything you do! And happy holidays!

This is a great idea. I have a bunch of Diesel Power Mags as well. Mostly older (my subscription ended a while ago) but still, if they can give you a taste of home I can't think of a better use for them.

I've got a few diesel powers, diesel worlds, musclemags, and flex magazines.

Send me your apo address and what you would like.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Back