Wagler participant only race

RD TRCTR

Diesels, Burn Outs & Tits
I have heard that there's a race at WMP on May 23rd. No spectators, racers only. Diesel World Mag helped put it together and will have a"fantastic" live feed.

Hopefully everyone with something fast shows up.

I know there's going to be a lot of killers there. Should be a good race!! Sadly (but understandably) they're going to be really really strict on extra people trying to get in, but I can't wait to see some action!

As long as the state doesn’t get involved it should be a great time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brett's C10 put it on the bumper, there'll be some great photos of that one.....a 6.0L went 5.77 in the 5.90 class!

Firepunk went 4.86 lifting...the faster people are having trouble getting down it looks like. Scheid went low 5s...don't know what's up with them?....

anybody have a decent live feed, that doesnt support the leftist agenda? i dont do Bookface...

Firepunk 4.30, Scheid 4.18, Brett came out with the front end off after his wheelie and went 4.91!

Stock motor shortbed 4x4 Dmax gutted without a straight panel on it and a bunch of spray is going hard in the 5.90 class....went 5.89 on a bye

California boy Rick Fletes in the Duramax Chevelle took 6.70...but I think he got a bye every round into the finals while other people were racing lol. As Garlits said, I'd rather be lucky than good!!

Guess ill wait until videos hit the tube since i dont do fb. Sounds like bretts truck is doing well. I love that c10. It has really evolved over the years.

97974621_10158441395142938_8124699031508090880_n.jpg

I tried to watch the live feed as a recording on Diesel World's bookface page Saturday night. Didn't get to see much as the recording didn't like my moving the cursor...

Any new rides show up? Was Koriseiden and Wade there?

Back