Air Dog Pushin The Fuel For "09"

Diesel Monster

1st rear engine monster
Air dog has resigned for "09" and will continue to "put fuel on the fire".

Now you get to deal with Anthony all year Dave.... I feel so bad LOL Anthony, you know your the man. Glad to see CHarlie and ya onboard again! Great product, now I just got to get around to getting a new one!

Now you get to deal with Anthony all year Dave.... I feel so bad LOL Anthony, you know your the man. Glad to see CHarlie and ya onboard again! Great product, now I just got to get around to getting a new one!

More like I have to put up with Dave all year AGAIN!! Dave you know Im always there to lend a hand with the tires once you have it all done :hehe:

More like I have to put up with Dave all year AGAIN!! Dave you know Im always there to lend a hand with the tires once you have it all done :hehe:

Yea I now realized I phrased that wrong! LOL Oh well, its always a good times when dave is around. Fun is never far behind!

Good deal Dave,

AirDog will be getting us to and from events this year :rockwoot:

BBD

Cant wait to see both trucks this year. Never seen BBD and a new look for Hushpower. Should be a good year!

Glad to be a part of the 2 most advertised rigs in the sport!!! You got that Chrome one on that Monster truck yet Dave?

Back