Competition Diesel.Com -  Bringing The BEST Together

Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/index.php)
-   XS Power Batteries (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=222)
-   -   got to give it to these guys! (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141584)

12vriviera 09-15-2012 07:52 PM

got to give it to these guys!

Ordered my d6500 on Tuesday, got it Friday!
Little better numbers on the battery than other comparable batts. With a shipped price better than others sake price!
Thanks Nathan! will definitely recommend this thing to everyone!

I cranked the car enough to simulate it running out of fuel, with a single battery and it still cranked like a fuking champ!

Byron@XSPower 09-18-2012 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 24vriviera (Post 1886368)
Little better numbers on the battery than other comparable batts. With a shipped price better than others sake price!

I cranked the car enough to simulate it running out of fuel, with a single battery and it still cranked like a fuking champ!

Awesome! You'll love the D6500.:Cheer:

Let us know if you ever have any questions or need anything!

TANKS 250 09-18-2012 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 24vriviera (Post 1886368)

I told you guys 2 years ago....there is no better battery on the market...

Batteries for BEAST!!! - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

It's actually funny...the pics of their batteries on their website....are the pics I took at my house...LOL

12vriviera 09-18-2012 02:53 PM

i told you in there i was going to get one eventually!!

9 LIVES 09-18-2012 04:53 PM

$500 for a battery! geez that's like 4 batteries from Auto-zone.
If the auto zone batteries last 2 years each that's 8 years.

What do these do that no others do?

homewrecker 09-18-2012 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9 LIVES (Post 1888855)

Better be able to power my house if the electricity goes out!:lolly:

12vriviera 09-18-2012 08:12 PM

Give those guys a call. I didn't spend that much on it at all. Believe me, i price compared and they came out right where i wanted them for this type of battery..
Fwiw summit prices them at 320 plus terminals and shipping.

Nathan@XSPower 09-19-2012 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9 LIVES (Post 1888855)

You can find them for less than the MSRP price. If you are just using your ride for daily use with not extra electrical pulls and are not worried about performance, then the auto zone batteries will work fine for you. We design our batteries for performance use. The maximum power possible with quick recovery and extra capacity. They have a 10 year design life and have a 3 year non-prorated warranty.

The D6500 for instance can provide up to 3900amps of power instantly. You are not going to get that out of an auto zone battery.

TANKS 250 10-09-2012 09:37 PM

nathan or byron..I need one of you to contact me...I never received that email.

diesel_importer 10-09-2012 10:18 PM

I HATE cheap batteries, and the fact you have to replace them every couple years. I have some gel cells right now that are over 4 years old and if I ever change them, it will be to one of these.

12vriviera 10-09-2012 10:27 PM

You won't regret it! As a single cranking this engine, its a contender.. Very nice to know i have it if something happens.

TANKS 250 10-09-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 24vriviera (Post 1906761)
You won't regret it! As a single cranking this engine, its a contender.. Very nice to know i have it if something happens.

I agree, with my 10, 000 watt inverter, and all my lights, my XS Power batteries have never let me down, and I run my inverter for long periods of time without the truck running quite often..

...that is while I'm comfortable trying to get XS Power a contract to be in all the battery golf carts on base...