Congratulations To Seth Sullivan On I-40 Win!

John_P

I want to sincerely congratulate my friend Seth Sullivan who won the Pro-Street Class on Saturday at the "I-40 Dragway" in Crossville, TN. at Michael Daltons ODSS Event there! Seth CONGRATULATIONS buddy!:woohoo:

For those that weren't there Seth went up against Sean from "Blacks Diesel"
in the final round and ran him down to beat him even though Sean had about a
1/10th lead off the line!

Hey Sean,.....I guess that truck of Seth's runs pretty good after all!:hehe:

--------
John_P

Its a really awesome thing to see how reliable seth's truck is. Especially at the power level they are at.

It runs pretty good. We getting together to catch too.lol
-----------------------
Oh I know your truck is fast too. And I was glad to see you take out Stuckey!:Cheer:

I just thought I heard someone say you didn't think Seth's Pro-Street Truck ran that good??

**** you won't catch me saying Seth's truck doesn't run good. That thing is a monster. I just ain't gonna succumb to the thought that he can't be out run. He's making in my opinion well north of 500hp more than us.

I want to sincerely congratulate my friend Seth Sullivan who won the Pro-Street Class on Saturday at the "I-40 Dragway" in Crossville, TN. at Michael Daltons ODSS Event there! Seth CONGRATULATIONS buddy!:woohoo:

For those that weren't there Seth went up against Sean from "Blacks Diesel"
in the final round and ran him down to beat him even though Sean had about a
1/10th lead off the line!

Hey Sean,.....I guess that truck of Seth's runs pretty good after all!:hehe:

--------
John_P

What were their times?

Congrats on the win Seth. His truck is awesome , we all know that it makes more horses then he can even hope to get hooked up. He is gradually getting it figured out how to make it stick , we are all going to have a hard time catching him when that happens !

Gosh dang that thing is making some power! .18 slower 60 ft and still ran him down and beat him by .10 in the 1/8th...

Anybody got a vid?

Back