new here

BRUTE

making my intro to the community...currently in Afghanistan

welcome I am new as well

i have a 5.9 CR with compounds 250% 14mm...cam...and lots o other goodies!

Welcome Bob i am from DE but in Afghanistan right now

i am new as well!

whoever was looking for the TCS billet input I have one as well with less then 5k! going to a bigger shaft never launched and never seen heavy power. I will do $500 as well it is being pulled this week so message me for details. was waiting on his to sell so I did not jack his thread! thanks again

back over just checking in big power when i return

glad to be on the page

from DE

as in "hi i am from Delaware"

Last edited by a moderator:
The Staff and membership here doesnt take too kindly to people who spam the forum with useless posts just so they can get access to the ForSale area to sell their used parts.

The Staff and membership here doesnt take too kindly to people who spam the forum with useless posts just so they can get access to the ForSale area to sell their used parts.
I'm new here, but I'm not here. BUY MY STUFF! :hehe::hehe:

Thank you for your service, Brute.

Like what was said earlier, staff and members don't like the new guy getting 10 posts in 3 minutes, and then selling their twin turbo kit, like you did. I deleted your for sale add. Have something positive, beneficial, and informative to add to the forum, not 10 BS posts so you can put your stuff up for sale; it wastes our bandwidth.

Be safe over there in the sandbox, and we sure do appreciate what you are doing for us.

apologies gents I'm new to this clearly. not trying to hurt feelings just wanted to get the ball rolling. internet is slow here and it takes me forever just to load a single post. no disrespect was meant. where else can you post other than intro to become welcome? I'm having a tough time navigating through this. everytime I try to write something it says I cannot do so. thanks again

and just for the record I was not full of sh** whoever said that. didn't say it for sympathy either. 14+ combat tours so nothing to prove. most forums are not run as well as this one clearly and I can respect that. My trans builder Karl from Redline Diesel Power recommended me to this page.

Welcome, looks like you're back on the right path now! Also, as others have already stated, Thank you for your service to our country!

apologies gents I'm new to this clearly. not trying to hurt feelings just wanted to get the ball rolling. internet is slow here and it takes me forever just to load a single post. no disrespect was meant. where else can you post other than intro to become welcome? I'm having a tough time navigating through this. everytime I try to write something it says I cannot do so. thanks again

Its just that lots of people come in, make a couple bs posts in random threads, try to unload their junk and leave.
You can post as you wish, it just becomes real obvious who wants to stick around to learn/share and who wants to use this site as a diesel specific craigslist.

Stick around, ask questions, or do like a majority of us and BS about squirrels in the proper threads. This forum is real slow lately, but it picks back up and there will be more build threads than you have time to read.

I am tracking now. In all honesty was I'm very interested in sharing what I know and learning as much as possible as well. thanks for your time guys

and just for the record I was not full of sh** whoever said that. didn't say it for sympathy either. 14+ combat tours so nothing to prove. most forums are not run as well as this one clearly and I can respect that. My trans builder Karl from Redline Diesel Power recommended me to this page.
I said it. I was stating a distinct possibility. No need to defend yourself.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I guess I do get it. I am on here everyday and add where I can when I can and there is an unknown time limit I should wait to post an add? I didn't know how long you should be on here to post an add. sorry to disappoint.

If you know Karl you must be around Ohio then? Thanks for your duty, 14 tours is serious commitment

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I live in Delaware. I Trust Karl and had my truck shipped to him after the awesome job he did on my trans! thanks man! Shipping bill was pretty steep I must say hahaha

Back