2015 SRW MegaCab Limited with Aisin

1/2TONCUMMINS

diesel addict
Ordered truck 8 weeks ago and it arrived today. Interior is definitely nice. Exterior needs some help. Don't really care for the wheels and step bars, not sure if they will grow on me or not. Either way the truck is awesome and first on the list is a leveling kit, tint, and linex. Looking forward for delete and tune options.

Attachments

• 20141117_175357.jpg
    20141117_175357.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20141117_175157.jpg
    20141117_175157.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20141117_161327.jpg
    20141117_161327.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 0
Ordered truck 8 weeks ago and it arrived today. Interior is definitely nice. Exterior needs some help. Don't really care for the wheels and step bars, not sure if they will grow on me or not. Either way the truck is awesome and first on the list is a leveling kit, tint, and linex. Looking forward for delete and tune options.

Great looking truck! Congrats!

I'm curious about something... If you want a spray in liner and you've ordered the truck why didn't you order it with the factory spray in liner?

Great looking truck! Congrats!

I'm curious about something... If you want a spray in liner and you've ordered the truck why didn't you order it with the factory spray in liner?

I personally prefer premium linex over factory spray in liner. I have had it my 1500 for the last five years and it still looks new. The dealer near me is known for top notch work. I have an appointment Wednesday, hopefully I don't eat my words.

Removed factory step bars and installed Amp bars.

Attachments

• no step bars.jpg
    no step bars.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 0
  • amp steps.jpg
    amp steps.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Just getting rid of the bars made a huge difference...looks good.

I agree, removing the bars did make a huge difference. I think I'm actually starting to like the wheels now too. Considering the toyo a/t II tires, 35-12.50- 20 after its level. We'll see.

Removed some of that shiny chrome

Attachments

• black grill.jpg
    black grill.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 0
  • side pic 2.jpg
    side pic 2.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 0
  • side truck pic.jpg
    side truck pic.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 0
The only leveling kit i found and already purchased is the daystar leveling kit. Not sure about the quality but im going to try it out. BMF wheels with 35" toyo AT/II

Back