Competition Diesel.Com -  Bringing The BEST Together

Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/index.php)
-   Smokin Monster Truck (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=204)
-   -   Hushpower Monster Truck (http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57991)

Overfueled 06-02-2009 07:38 AM

Hushpower Monster Truck

I just wanted to give dave and michelle congrats on this weekend. I've been around dave since this monster truck was just a pipe dream and this weekend he stepped toe to toe with some of the baddest monster trucks in the country. The diesel community should be proud its not to often anyone on here could say they ran against bigfoot. Congrats dave the truck is awsome.

Diesel Monster 06-02-2009 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Overfueled (Post 736844)
I just wanted to give dave and michelle congrats on this weekend. I've been around dave since this monster truck was just a pipe dream and this weekend he stepped toe to toe with some of the baddest monster trucks in the country. The diesel community should be proud its not to often anyone on here could say they ran against bigfoot. Congrats dave the truck is awsome.

Thanks Joe----and thank you for all the help this weekend along with every thing else.And I also want to thank "Beavers" for tiring us down as I was a sore S.O.B.

Now want some pic.s?

Diesel Monster 06-02-2009 08:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
heres one

TANKS 250 06-02-2009 08:17 AM

How did it performance in comparison with the other guys?

2Tone12V 06-02-2009 08:18 AM

Sweet!! Glad to see it finally come true for you guys Dave. Can't wait to see that thing this year. You going to be in WI with it?

Diesel Monster 06-02-2009 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TANKS 250 (Post 736882)
How did it performance in comparison with the other guys?

SUCKED IN RACING----but I will admit 90% of the problems where from me not the truck.I had complete wrong gears and didnt have the correct set with me.My driving during racing was not good enough.Im a sled puller---a drag racer would have done much better due to the fact my brain was just way to busy to be racing some of the best blown alcohol trucks in the country.
Now in freestyle,We actualy won the 1 st half friday night and lost to a cheer off to Jimmi Creatons world famouse bounty hunter.The rest of the weekend was strong but my new shock set up was all wrong and it was hurting me bad.I actualy broke all my bump stops off the truck.But man ,what I learned from these guys you could never put a price tag on----I have not had so much fun in 20 years.The other teams actualy lined up and cheered as I came back through th pits after hitting the motorhome.

Timbeaux 06-02-2009 08:54 AM

That pic is badass Dave. the new body is harp as hell too!!!

You are a great ambassador for our community, and those blown alky guys better watch out when you get the suspension dialed in..... You will hurt some feelings racing and you definitely have them covered on the freestyle portion.... aint a single one of em' got enough crazy to match what you have in your little finger!

Diesel Monster 06-02-2009 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timbeaux38 (Post 736936)
That pic is badass Dave. the new body is harp as hell too!!!

You are a great ambassador for our community, and those blown alky guys better watch out when you get the suspension dialed in..... You will hurt some feelings racing and you definitely have them covered on the freestyle portion.... aint a single one of em' got enough crazy to match what you have in your little finger!

thank you----freestyle is where its at!!!!!!!!

2Tone12V 06-02-2009 09:07 AM

Congrats Dave!! Cant wait to see it again!

Diesel Monster 06-02-2009 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AirDogII (Post 736951)
Congrats Dave!! Cant wait to see it again!

thank you

TANKS 250 06-02-2009 09:40 AM

Freestyle is where expensive parts break......LOL

Good luck, and keep digging man!

Diesel Monster 06-02-2009 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TANKS 250 (Post 736985)
Freestyle is where expensive parts break......LOL

Good luck, and keep digging man!

You are correct----but there is no feeling in the world when you go through a motorhome and can here the crowd freakin out and screamin when your in the truck with your helmet on.You look over and the fans are about ready to tear down a chain link fence-----just f@#$in wild.

Diesel Monster 06-02-2009 09:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
another

KILLER 'B' 06-02-2009 10:30 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../motorhome.jpg

FUCHIN A!

Cummin_Get_Some 06-02-2009 10:41 AM

Are we gonna see you on speed channel anytime soon, Dave? Be awesome to see you against Max D and Grave Digger in a freestyle!!!

KILLER 'B' 06-02-2009 10:46 AM

:rockwoot:

Diesel Monster 06-02-2009 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6speedduramax (Post 737040)
Are we gonna see you on speed channel anytime soon, Dave? Be awesome to see you against Max D and Grave Digger in a freestyle!!!

Jesus----slow down turbo,Im still trying to beet normal guys.LOLNothin like throwing me in the fire!LOL No just kidding,I did get asked if I would be willing to display at the world finals in vegas,although I woudnt run I would get my foot in the door!

Bad-Duvall 06-02-2009 10:57 AM

I returned one of your bump stops..

Benn Duvall

Cummin_Get_Some 06-02-2009 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diesel Monster (Post 737060)
Jesus----slow down turbo,Im still trying to beet normal guys.LOLNothin like throwing me in the fire!LOL No just kidding,I did get asked if I would be willing to display at the world finals in vegas,although I woudnt run I would get my foot in the door!

Isn't it easier just to start at the top instead of working your way up?!?:hehe:

Just kidding, you'll be there someday. :clap: :Cheer:

Bosshawg600 06-02-2009 11:27 AM

That is just awesome! Truck looks amazing! Also looks like you got a LOT more power now!!!! Cant wait to see it in person!!!