pump work

Drothgeb

Almost Fast-N-Loud
What's the current rate for getting a 911 pump benched and maxed out?
What's the turnaround time?
About how many CCs can you get out of it with 4k springs and 8MM SDX Comp DVs?

Last edited:
Seth does great quality work. Just got my pump back from him.

Each price depends on what you want done. Your looking at $300-$900.

@f6jbob... 1st , did not realize I was on a vendors forum, saw the post in new posts, 2d talk to me like that again without asking the question I will come to where ever are you are and we can talk face to face.....fuxxkin punk

@f6jbob... 1st , did not realize I was on a vendors forum, saw the post in new posts, 2d talk to me like that again without asking the question I will come to where ever are you are and we can talk face to face.....fuxxkin punk

Jim Layden
1062 290th St.
Glenwood City, Wi. 54013

I'll leave the light on.

I was getting hyped up till.........."and we will talk face to face"

Jim Layden
1062 290th St.
Glenwood City, Wi. 54013

I'll leave the light on.

POW! That happened!!! Jim is one of the best dudes in diesel anybody will ever meet and a hand shake strong enough to put Hulk Hogan on his knees and has probably forgotten more than most members will ever learn.

BTW...nothing to add on costs but another vote for Seth at DPE! Seth kicks ass with pumps!!!

I wish i could be a badass on the internet. Then i could get all the *****es.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

You don't need to be. You're a baddass in real life. And the new truck will get you plenty of hoes...because race truck.

Back