48re with suncoast valve body and controller

f1rstgen

Hey guys, Im swapping out my controllers on my 48re swapped 2015 this weekend. Do any of you have experience with the suncoast controller? Im trying to figure out how to wire in the +/- on the gear selector to function again. Or possibly use some momentary switches instead... Any help would be appreciated!

Uhh do you actually have a suncoast pcs vb already installed? Most standalone controllers can’t just be swapped they are proprietary to that vb

Oh well then congrats!!! Do you have the 2800 or 2000 controller? PCS does have a fat pin out diagram for every single parameter, so you’ll have to do some investigation...there is most definitely the ability to manually select your gear/tc lock within either the 2000 or 2800. Who’s trans tunes are you using?

Oh well then congrats!!! Do you have the 2800 or 2000 controller? PCS does have a fat pin out diagram for every single parameter, so you’ll have to do some investigation...there is most definitely the ability to manually select your gear/tc lock within either the 2000 or 2800. Who’s trans tunes are you using?
Thanks, I have the 2800 and at this point I havent got a tuner for the PCS. My mechanic has someone in mind though. I had hardway tuning before the swap and liked it, after the swap I switched to firepunk because I was running an anteater / porcupine combo. Do you have a recommendation?

Back