Cummins Motor Mounts - Solid or Upgraded

BlackMarketRace

Hello everyone. I am desperately looking for a set of upgraded engine mounts for a 2010 Ram 3500. The truck came to us with a compound turbo setup making 1500+hp and having issues blowing intercooler pipes so we are in the process of upgrading everything to vanjen style clamps instead to eliminate the problem. If you are familiar with these style clamps you may know that excessive engine movement is not a good thing for them and can actually damage the pipes.

I see Hardway performance use to make billet ones but no longer does, and I also see a member here, JLBuilders, use to make inserts/mounts for them but that was a number of years ago and he does not appear to be very active on here any more.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Feel free to call me as well - Tom at Black Market Racing, 480-382-1696. Thanks!

Carli sells some replacements that use polyurethane isolators. Midgets sells some as well. Both limit engine movement.

I've used the solid poly mounts on some trucks, they are tough but transmit lots of vibrations into the truck...

Back