New True GTX 2.6" chargers

DRTurbo

Turbocharger Engineer
We have been testing the new GTX42-66 and 67mm chargers for quite sometime and they are phenomenal. The units flow 95lbs/min and support TONS of pressure and spool like an S300 even though the exhaust side is same as S400. The unit below is the 67mm unit and has about 60K HARD miles. Wanted to test it to see how she ran...... Call us now as we have a batch now in stock.

Attachments

• 2012-08-29_13-16-16_797.jpg
    2012-08-29_13-16-16_797.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 0
All units shipped as of today to customers.

Thanks guys....

Another pallet due here tomm for you that are ordering this upcoming week.

We have been testing the new GTX42-66 and 67mm chargers for quite sometime and they are phenomenal. The units flow 95lbs/min and support TONS of pressure and spool like an S300 even though the exhaust side is same as S400. The unit below is the 67mm unit and has about 60K HARD miles. Wanted to test it to see how she ran...... Call us now as we have a batch now in stock.

not that anything i say should matter but if ya wana push a 2.6 "pulling charger" you should put it on something with a good load on it to test. i know id be interested in seeing some engine dyno numbers back to back with a similar sized s400 frame and hx60 frame setup. if its anywhere near the hx60s power and alot better price you could sell a bunch IMO.

not that anything i say should matter but if ya wana push a 2.6 "pulling charger" you should put it on something with a good load on it to test. i know id be interested in seeing some engine dyno numbers back to back with a similar sized s400 frame and hx60 frame setup. if its anywhere near the hx60s power and alot better price you could sell a bunch IMO.

The thing is most of the S400 and HX based units that are 2.6" charger are not a true 2.6 wheel. They are CNC clipped 75-83's with 2.6 tipped inducers that have been cut to that. This charger is a true 2.6 compressor wheeled charger. No cut down tricks.....really made for the true 2.6 class and guys looking for a nasty street charger that you can still tow with on certain setups.

Back