Converter Color Poll

What color?

• Total voters

ROSKOE115

SLICKER THAN A FRESH BASS
We are trying to figure out what color to paint the new converters Valair is now carrying. So I have decided to leave it up to the customer to pick a color. I will put a poll here, CF, and Facebook then we will see who wins by Sunday night. If any of you have any other color ideas throw them out!

Also note, the orange in the sun looks red but it is more of a Chevy orange.

IMG_0504.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0508.jpg

Here is an inside picture of the orange one -

IMG_0506.jpg

Last edited:
That green was suppose to be lime green, not key lime green. I will find a more lime green.

I like the silver, but I can definately understand about drying time. I agree with Eastern Diesel. You won't be able to mistake the green for a ValAir converter. I've seen blue, metallic blue, black, and red. Go Green! LOL!!! That can be a new slogan for you guys. "We are so concerned for the environment, that we've decided to go Green" LOL!!!

I like the silver, but I can definately understand about drying time. I agree with Eastern Diesel. You won't be able to mistake the green for a ValAir converter. I've seen blue, metallic blue, black, and red. Go Green! LOL!!! That can be a new slogan for you guys. "We are so concerned for the environment, that we've decided to go Green" LOL!!!

Oh I like that!

is valair making them or carrying a line? options?

We have a bad ass builder we are paired up with. You pay $100 more and you have a lifetime non transferable warranty on the converter. Also you will have 1 free stall adjustment, you just cover freight.

Y does it matter what color it is you don't even see the converter when its in the truck?

When you see a certain color you associate it to a brand. That is the main goal here. When you walk down a vendor row and you see a converter that stands out, you know who's it is. When it's in the truck color doesn't matter.

Back