Dumb things I see at truck pulls...

People saying how bad their truck is and that it's best pull ever was 3xx feet.

When you have some kid in the in the pit area revving up his truck and trying to look cool, but when he hooks on the sled and can barely move it and is looking out the window on the ground and wondering WTF?? Priceless!

high school kids pulling brand new stock pickups thinkin they're gonna take the top prize :doh:

Hooking to the sled and not making sure the truck is in 4lo and end up pulling in 2wd and wonder why not going anywhere lol

I always like it when your teching and guy say's i got a really big turbo hope it passes in he running a 62mm turbo.

All of the Grown Men and young boys coming up to you and saying man how many chips you got on that thing like 5?

people that don't attend the pulls do a drive by, floor it to make sure you know they just drove by.

Also while leaving after you have pulled on to the road flooring it till your out of sight.

Newbies not turning down the torsion bars...and they have been warned.
Big lifts and/or big mud tires mounted to Dana 44's or IFS or TTB
1/2" clevis..."This should hold up. Right?"

The indecisive guy that waits until the cone to get all up on the brakes so he can try again, the sled never stops as quick as the truck.

Fans cheering louder when something breaks as opposed to seeing a full pull. Drunk idiots.

.... While inline waiting to hook, the guy infront of you is burping the throttle non-stop.....

Thats called a throttle cam.

Those are all good ones.

All the pullers thinking they know more about dirt than anyone else on the planet.

Trucks that dynoed the day before at 900 HP, but can't spin the tires on dirt.

Racers flooring their trucks to move up one space in the staging lanes, acting like they can barely control the beast and then doing a 15 sec 83 mph run.

Racers doing launches in the pits trying to light an HX-40.
Racers breaking at the 25 foot mark then limp down the whole damn track, ruining it.

Racer spectators screaming that pulling is too slow they have a need to see SPEED- and then sit right next to the burnout box, and not at the traps.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Racers who buy a 10,000# crew cab Dually Ford, put 18"s of lift on it, an air intake and exhaust, then race it, and are puzzled it wasn't in the 10s.

A racer who literally beat his brains out for 3 years to make a 12.99, and everyone dancing around insisting the 6s are around the corner.:clap:

Sorry, got sidetracked.

Newbies not turning down the torsion bars...and they have been warned.
Big lifts and/or big mud tires mounted to Dana 44's or IFS or TTB
1/2" clevis..."This should hold up. Right?"

Some got full built steering and sleeves and all that BS...Then they ask why their steering still bent...Cause the threads are still exposed and its guaranteed to bend there almost everytime...

At one brushpull I saw a guy bolt the clevis to the ball mount in his rear bumper. They let him hook. :doh:

Hate people who talk crap about sled pulling and make fun of the competitors who actually compete when they dont, nor have, ever competed themselves.

I like the guys with a manual that take off in too low a gear. Then try to shift. :rockwoot: