Drag comp vs. Adrenaline vs. Redline box...same dyno, same truck, same day!

Uncorrected to uncorrected you're down 5 hp and up 100 ft/lbs from your best results from the previous graph you posted. Thanks for testing and continuing to share your results.

Uncorrected to uncorrected you're down 5 hp and up 100 ft/lbs from your best results from the previous graph you posted. Thanks for testing and continuing to share your results.

I'm a idiot when it comes to dyno charts. What do you mean I'm up/down?

Listening in to learn as I run the smarty #8/Drag comp. Granted stock stixs and turbo for now. But will be running a set of 150/175's and a 64/71/.80.

I made more HP on PL7 than I did on PL10. Another thing you could try if you convince the dyno operator to let you do a couple more runs.

i'm very interested to see how this winds up. i'm curious if there is going to be a big difference or if they are all pretty much the same.

I made more HP on PL7 than I did on PL10. Another thing you could try if you convince the dyno operator to let you do a couple more runs.

My truck did better on PL10 than on PL08 the last time I dynoed. I don't think I'll have time to do extra runs, but I'll try. Pretty big group of guys going down, 7 of them are compD members.:rockwoot:

On my way to the dyno, sure hope I don't catch a case of BBS [Big Blue Syndrome] LOL

im interested to see what you gain i was not to impressed with the adrenaline on my truck i only picked up 123 hp same as my old edge comp.

what kind of boost are you seeing on your max settings when dynoing? im thinking of uping my gate a little bit and see what happens. will 5psi make that much of a difference?

I just got back from dyno day.

The Drag/Redline made 544hp/1054lbft

The Drag comp on 5x5 made 600hp/1123lbft

The Adrenaline [dyno tune] made 607hp/1141lbft ...[+7hp/+18lbft over comp]:rockwoot:

lastscan.jpg

Dragcompdyno.jpg

Adrenalinedynochart.jpg

Last edited:
I just got back from dyno day.

The Drag/Redline made 544hp/1054lbft

The Drag comp on 5x5 made 600hp/1123lbft

The Adrenaline [dyno tune] made 607hp/1141lbft ...[+7hp/+18lbft over comp]:rockwoot:

That's awesome!:rockwoot:

What settings did the dyno tune have for timing and pump stretch? Also did you happen to notice what boost and egt's you were peaking at?.

im impressed!

Awesome numbers man, see you made 600hp like you wanted. Congrats.

That's awesome!:rockwoot:

What settings did the dyno tune have for timing and pump stretch? Also did you happen to notice what boost and egt's you were peaking at?.

Thanks guys. I am very happy & shocked myself. My SOTP dyno is very accurate!!!!LOL The dyno tune had 2200 fuel stretch & 10* timing right off of the website & thats how I ran it. Before doing my runs, we had trouble getting the truck loaded up right & I actually ran 12 runs in total. All of the runs were brought up to 3000-3400ish rpms. I hit 62psi on the street & I managed to get 57psi on the dyno.