Fancy red cummins valve cover?

getblown5.9

Ceritified Kleenex Dealer
Hey snedge, can you shoot me a price on the fancy red ISB valve cover? mine is in sad shape and I need a new VC gasket anyway...would like to make my engine bay look better!

awesome thanks...if you havent sent it out yet i need something else too...its the little spring with plastic end clips that goes on the bottom of the linkage back at the governor...there is two of them in the pic, i only have one, but need the other.

if you already sent the cover out today then dont worry about it, ill get it whenever i need something else again

awesome thanks...if you havent sent it out yet i need something else too...its the little spring with plastic end clips that goes on the bottom of the linkage back at the governor...there is two of them in the pic, i only have one, but need the other.

if you already sent the cover out today then dont worry about it, ill get it whenever i need something else again

I did not. I'll send it Monday along with the spring. Is your valve cover gasket ok for reuse, or should I send one along?

please send one, mine has been on and off so many times its gotten bent and parts of the rubber are deteriorating and it leaks.

Dis' in here is on it's way to Maryland, and it's the only picture I have right now.

Last edited:
sweet i like that one! i thought you were gonna have the stock ISB cummins part that alot of guys swap out the dodge cover for.

Hey snedge, can you shoot me a price on the fancy red ISB valve cover? mine is in sad shape and I need a new VC gasket anyway...would like to make my engine bay look better!

What are you doin with your old Valve cover?I got the crappy 24v one on my 98.5(non Black and silver). Let me know

sweet i like that one! i thought you were gonna have the stock ISB cummins part that alot of guys swap out the dodge cover for.

Oh no sir. :hehe:
I've been saving this one for you. I knew you'd need it when you got that thing P-pumped.:hehe:
Kinda changes the whole personality of your hotrod don't it?

well as soon as i get it done to my satisfaction my engine bay will receive the simple green and water hose trick and then some armor all on plastic/rubber parts to make it look almost clean, might as well make it pretty even tho i plan to keep the hood down as much as i can.

Back