Curt Haisley Swayzee, IN Off Constantly
Van Haisley Fairmount, IN Rock Hard Ram
Brad Ingram Faring, IL Scheid Diesel
Shane Kellogg Forest, OH Gotta Have It
Ben W. Miller Freetown, IN Double Overtime
Calvin Miller Guys Mills, PA Runnin in the Red
Erik Stacey Winchester, OH Smoknya HD
Terry Thain Amalga, UT Kickin Gas

Congrats to all that were picked. Being the first time they have EVER pulled an entire class at the NFMS says quite a bit to those selected.

I was told even that most of 3.0 trucks will have alteast twin turbos on them for the show. I think this group will serve the diesel truck community well

Jake wanting to sell out. Curt IDK if he will still run with the COTPC next year since going to 3.0 and no more SS.

Its hard to tell what the future plans will be but im sure these guys will do what it takes to bring the show even if it means extra work swapping setups around.

Im not sure on curt. I understood it as they will run the twin setup for this event. Im sure it wouldnt take many changes to put a twin setup back on since they ran them before though.

I don't know why people think trucks can't compete without triples in Mod. In my opinion, the best running truck in the mod class runs twins. Shane Kellogg... About the only thing Curt changes on his truck from SS and Mod is a bushing or 2 and the injection pump if they don't allow sigmas is my guess, maybe some timing. And honestly, how long do you think it would take him to swap a 3.0 turbo out for a set of twins?? 30-45 minutes??? Thats my guess. I think some forget who they are talking about. Anyhow...

WHAT A FREAKIN LINE UP!!! That will be one heck of a show.

Last edited:
I don't know why people think trucks can't compete without triples in Mod. In my opinion, the best running truck in the mod class runs twins. Shane Kellogg... About the only thing Curt changes on his truck from SS and Mod is a bushing or 2 and the injection pump if they don't allow sigmas is my guess, maybe some timing. And honestly, how long do you think it would take him to swap a 3.0 turbo out for a set of twins?? 30-45 minutes??? Thats my guess. I think some forget who they are talking about. Anyhow...

WHAT A FREAKIN LINE UP!!! That will be one heck of a show.

Seen a single get swapped out for twins in about 25 minutes. Three people but they did it. Cory is keeping up with them and he is only a Twin truck and no billet head.

We have talked about going down and watch.I just realized that is my wife's birthday.maby I can talk to her in changeing it to a later date.

Dale

Back