I need a few testers 7 hole SAC injectors

I'd offer to buy a set to try, but I'm already running 7 x .013's with a 13mm pump and Gt4094/Gt55 twins.

I just finished another injector swap this evening. They are a 7x.012 sac with lift/stroke. I can't wait to do some more driving tomorrow, these bad boys feel really strong and seem to have great streetability. I was only able to judge at each street light, but they are definately wicked! I'm gonna be shipping a few sets out to you guys who want to test them over the next few days. I wasn't able to test them to the full potential yet because I have a snowplow hooked to the front of my truck, but it was hard to gain traction. Once the turbo lights off, the back of the truck fishtails everywhere. I even have a saltspreader and 500lb of rocksalt which still isn't helping hold her down. I'm ready for some testers.

Here is a video of our new SAC 7x.012 w/lift injectors towing a mini excavator today. It was amazing how clean these injectors are. I was very impressed! I was also playing around today with no trailer on & I removed my snowplow to have some fun. It was hard to keep the truck on the road. These injectors gotta get on a dyno soon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dm-Geio73o

Last edited:
We have alot of these injectors floating around now. Lanky is now testing a set of my 7x.014 sac with pintle mods. We are getting great feedback & we are very happy with the results in my own truck. I'm still discounting them to testers willing to try them out. PM me for details if interested.

Not yet. I had alot of promises in the beginning, but no sheets yet. I wish they would. I'm extremely confident that these injectors will do very well.

I am gonna be dynoing my truck soon, but my truck isn't a fair comparison. I've changed turbo since my last dyno. I'm trying to find time to get back to back sheets same day.

I have some dyno time scheduled this weekend with the 7x14's... The dyno operator told me he has never dyno'ed a diesel truck, so we'll see how it goes... That's the problem living among us city slickers... I'm hoping my converter will hang in there for a bit more....

I have some dyno time scheduled this weekend with the 7x14's... The dyno operator told me he has never dyno'ed a diesel truck, so we'll see how it goes... That's the problem living among us city slickers... I'm hoping my converter will hang in there for a bit more....

Cool. Tell him to let you brake load it if he hasn't loaded a diesel before.

alright jamie..looks like conn tubes with filters may have smoothed over the undriveable lope..
weekend cattle hauling ahead..we will see how she rolls.
after a 10pm startup last nite it has an bit of an uneven idle but not really noticeable.
i think itll be okay...ill be back

alright jamie..looks like conn tubes with filters may have smoothed over the undriveable lope..
weekend cattle hauling ahead..we will see how she rolls.
after a 10pm startup last nite it has an bit of an uneven idle but not really noticeable.
i think itll be okay...ill be back

I had a feeling it was the tubes. Let me know how it goes. I have a few more tricks up my sleeve.

Back