2017 sale

Texashighways

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Get your winter build going with 20% off anything we make Jan. 3rd-7th. Blocks, heads, anything we make.

Phone in retail orders only.

So a 600. cam is 480. with 20% off? Am I doing the math wrong? That's a screaming deal!!
Happy New Year Zach!!

Got a timeline on a 6.7 street block and head? Any chance of a taller deck 6.7 so you could run long rods like a deck plate block? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup

Im working on street blocks and heads this week. Adding almost .100" to the cylinder wall thickness, .600" thicker deck surface (similar to a deck plate) oem height. Big radii everywhere, .500" thicker coolant floor and gussets that tie the deck surface and head bolt bosses to the floor where the mains tie in. We are only 25 lbs heavier right now. Were looking at some exoskeleton modifications too.

Last edited:
Yup

Im working on street blocks and heads this week. Adding almost .100" to the cylinder wall thickness, .600" thicker deck surface (similar to a deck plate) oem height. Big radii everywhere, .500" thicker coolant floor and gussets that tie the deck surface and head bolt bosses to the floor where the mains tie in. We are only 25 lbs heavier right now. Were looking at some exoskeleton modifications too.
cross bolted main caps?

Please buy Steve a new puppy. Pretty sure he was Googling ways to off himself when he talked to me. Poor guy.
????

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

damn it Zach I spaced the sale! AHHHH
I need a 188 220 cam
182-214 cam
3 sets of springs and a set of heavy duty push rods!
Call me tomorrow if you can still honor the sale I'm so sorry I forgot!
Andy 858-395-8289

Biggy, haha, he loves talking on the phones. He worked in a medicare call center before. Pretty sure the calls he gets now are gravy.. ;)

Andy, call the office....

I was let down on the no custom pushrods. Cam got here ASAP though. Very pleased.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Back