Runescape is one of the earliest MMORPGs out there

Yup. Atari was all I had. I remember when the Nintendo came out but I was already old enough to not care.

I decided to repurpose my touchscreen stereo project and use the SoC (Android box) as a set-top retro game rig.
I currently have every atari 2600 game known to be in existence. Also have emulators for NES, SNES, N64, Sega, Sega Saturn and something else running. It currently uses a Dual Shock 4 controller from a Playstation.

Atari is a hell of a lot harder now than it was when I was 8. I let the kids play and talk trash to them because they can't hang with the 'real' games.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I decided to repurpose my touchscreen stereo project and use the SoC (Android box) as a set-top retro game rig.
I currently have every atari 2600 game known to be in existence. Also have emulators for NES, SNES, N64, Sega, Sega Saturn and something else running. It currently uses a Dual Shock 4 controller from a Playstation.

Atari is a hell of a lot harder now than it was when I was 8. I let the kids play and talk trash to them because they can't hang with the 'real' games.

I still remember spending hours playing Galaga in attempts to beat the game. Made it to level 99 and then........It just started over back at level 1. :doh:

What would you charge a fello to reproduce said gaming system? Sounds like fun to beat up on my kids with, I can’t hang with them on the new games, too much going on at once for my old arse.

Side note, Days Gone is going to be here next week, I’m excited and it better be perfect since they’ve pushed the Dymn date back nearly two years!

At first, I thought this was spam and someone had hacked your account. :hehe:
It was, they must have banned the spammer and left Smokins post

This makes a lot more sense now.

As for video games, I'm a big fan during the 1 month a year when it's -30F here (before windchill). It's too cold to snowmobile, my shop can't keep up heat wise, and it's always dark. I'm basically stuck inside.
I took out Red Dead Redemption 2 and God of War this year. Both were great wastes of time for only ~$120 investment. I can't remember the last truck part I bought for less than that.

RDR2 was the cat’s meow! How did you play the game, good guy or bad? The Easter eggs in it are amazing and I hope they launch full online soon. Everyone I play with have jumped back to GTA5 because the online is so weak for RDR2. My son an me have jumped to far cry 5 for story mode this weekend, great game so far. Reminds me of GTA in a way.

Farm Sim is where it's at. Nothing like having friends plant phallus-shaped patterns in your fields on the server. LOL

I bought "Spin Tires" a while back. Some off road sim everyone was talking about on Pirate4x4. Thought it would be cool every now and then when I'm bored. About 3 minutes after starting the game I wound up in the garage taking things apart and remembered I had ADHD. lol

Back