New Items: Pump Gear and Billet Front Cover

I got pricing the other day and am ALSO very intrested but I think I am probably going to put it on hold for a while. I am super swamped with work and I need to get these current jobs out so I can start spending some $$$ on the truck again.

Anyone have details on the gear driven fuel pump? that is one of my major reasons for wanting the cover as I need more fuel for this season.

Ryan

someone pm me and let me know if i buy a 5th pump gear will it be given to me and the already committed for the lower price???? if so let me know and i will take one
jeremy

I believe we need to get one more interested person to get aboard for the cover- to get the great discounted pricing......

Come on people!!!!!:poke::poke:

I believe we need to get one more interested person to get aboard for the cover- to get the great discounted pricing......

Come on people!!!!!:poke::poke:

Oh, Im intrested...would just like to get a bit more info on the aux gear driven fuel pump that is possible to use with this cover....any idea's???

Ryan

Sign me up for a 12v cover and adjustable gear at the discounted prices. PM me with billing details.
This should make 5!!!!!

Thanks
Jeff

all i need is a gear ill buy one if i can get it at the discounted price... which would put you guys above 5 on gears if the guy above me makes 5???

The discount price was reached today for both the cover and the gear. A PM went out around 6:30pm EST to each person that commited to the sale with instructions for payment. If I had missed anyone in this PM please contact me. Thank you.

One of the customers that was interested will be sending a check. I will notify everyone who has contacted me as soon as I get the check or before Friday. Whichever comes first.

Sounds like we are on track again. Please let me know if timing changes. I have to tune the chargers to the 13mm before the big event :evil

The order went in yesterday. For those who have completed a payment please send your gears to the below address. For those who are sending money orders, we will give until the end of next week for payment in full. This will keep you on at the 5+ price. Moneys received after April 4th can only be applied to individual pricing. Thank you.

Performance Diesel Warehouse
211 W. Maple Street.
Palmyra, PA 17078

I know I missed the good deal price, but could you PM me the price for the cover and gear. Also if there is any core charges or what not? Thank you.

The covers are under construction. We have received two gears so far. We need the gears to all be submited. Please send ASAP. Thank you.

Cory

Jesse, Just today i heard from the machine shop. They had an issue all last week with their CNC machine. It's now up and running, we are expecting to pick them up before the end of next week. Thanks. Sorry everyone for the delay.

I will be contacting the machine shop tomorrow for details. I expect the covers to ship early this week and the gears to ship by the end of this week. I apologize for the extended down time due to machine failure once again. Thanks.

Cory

Back