View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 04:21 PM   #9
Mishimoto

Name: Mishimoto
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMONEYDIESEL View Post
Very nice John, ive sold quite a few mishimoto products and have great luck with them.
Fantastic! Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by estrada5.9 View Post
Welcome.

Awesome welds on the radiators!
Thank you for the welcome and the compliment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldblue116 View Post
I Am searching for a new intercooler. I will be in touch to see what your product has to offer. Welcome to compd
Great! I would be happy to help out with any questions you have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixon700 View Post
Welcome to the forum. This adds another option... Is there anything that would make your intercooler better than a cool twist, Hellman, or a bd unit? I see your inlet and outlets are 3.5" and that you have a lifetime warranty like the cool twist unit. Or guaranteed to over 100psi like the hellman unit? Your price is the same as the cool twist, but cheaper than the bd and hellman intercoolers.
Our intercooler with cast end tanks TIG welded to our bar and plate core is engineered to withstand extreme boost pressures. The larger inlet size will result in increased airflow. Our cores also exhibit benefits in pressure loss compared to factory coolers and reductions in IATs and EGTs. We do not like to release direct comparisons of our products and competitors but I can tell you that our intercoolers are a perfect upgrade for both a stock truck and a high boost/power truck.

Next week we will be posting our detailed engineering reports which will provide real world data including the results you can expect from our intercooler kits. I think you will find this information very helpful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by getblown5.9 View Post
Sweet, I have (what I was told is) the first prototype radiator you guys did for a 2nd gen Dodge cummins for my pulling truck. It changed hands a few times and has some bent up fins, but it will work and look killer under the hood of my truck.
Yes we have a few prototypes out there. Those who test fit our products are compensated with the product. Let me know when you install it and how it works out!