got screwed

Boonsboro, MD is where he told me he was moving to, but that was a good while ago.

I alway thought Lloyd was a great guy but man I dont think id handle this situation very well if it was my money and the end result would not be very bright for him......

Last edited:
Buddy, you aren't close enough to drive by his shop see if he's around are ya?

Kalen, not sure if ya mentioned it or not, but did he cash the check?

My wife's cousin lives 5 miles from his shop in Mt. Airy and he was by there a few weeks ago and told me his sign was still there but no one was around.

there are others even closer to his shop that have been checking for any signs of him, no luck just yet. anyone know the name of the parts shop behind him? owners name is Rich I think......

The parts shop is checkard flag auto and my fiance' called there a couple weeks ago and talked to Rich. He said that Lloyd just went on a parts run so he took a message.

When I was in town, I stopped and talked to Rich, since Lloyd wasn't thre at 10am. He told me Lloyd usually shows up around 11am. I'm not sure how you can run a business with those hours.

And has anyones else checked his website lately???

When I was in town, I stopped and talked to Rich, since Lloyd wasn't thre at 10am. He told me Lloyd usually shows up around 11am. I'm not sure how you can run a business with those hours.

And has anyones else checked his website lately???

who needs to run a business when you've got people sending you money for nothing?

who needs to run a business when you've got people sending you money for nothing?

I'm not real close but I'd be up for a road trip. I'd like to see his face and laugh.

We'll see if facebook get's his attention. I've met Lloyd, we was one of the nicest people. It's sickening to see him screw people over hard, not once, but twice now.

Idk how far the OP is from MDP but I would be driving over for that kinda cash. But then again i had a guy stiff me on a $5k bill and told me too bad, your in MO. I drove to Indiana and got my money. Even gave him a ride to the bank to get cash. He was rather pissed that I wouldn't take a check. D!ckhead!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

good luck on facebook i sent him a message like two weeks ago on there about dynoing my truck, no response

We'll see if facebook get's his attention. I've met Lloyd, we was one of the nicest people. It's sickening to see him screw people over hard, not once, but twice now.

I would agree with this statement 100%, but it has been A LOT more than twice!!!

Back