05 48re manual valve body

ylo73z

Does such a thing exist for a 05 2wd 5.9
Trans is getting built next week and I was considering a manual valve body ..truck is pretty much a drag truck with some street outing

(563)778-2719 I mean just tell them what you are wanting they all know what they're talking about. I think the owners name is Dave

if you already have a good vb transgo sells a kit for like $125(i think) that converts your auto vb into a full manual vb. I have a suncoast vb that i put this kit into and thus far it has help 1000+hp

^the transgo kits do not work on a 48RE, the separator plates are different (as well as the fluid flow arrangement in the VB itself)

As of now there r no kits to convert a 48RE to manual valvebody. U can just simply build a 47RE and install it, that's what most r doing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I called goerend ...I talked to a lady about the manual valve body ...she wasn't very informative ...I need a valve body and input shaft ASAP ...wish I could fin some one that I didn't have to wait on a email to talk to a tech

Call Custom Powerplay (720) 684-7636.. They will ship u out a billet input same day

I got though to mike Dorsey at ATP I've used him in the past and got the order in Friday morning ...had to do 2nd day air ...my truck has my buddies shop plugged up and he's mad at me now

thats weird that you say it doesnt work in a 48re. i put it in my vb and it works like a charm. ernie from suncoast (my vb was a suncoast vb) told me to buy this kit an put it in to make the vb full manual. He said i could send him the vb an he would put the kit in and charge me 250 or i could just buy the kit for 125ish an put it in my self. Its really just changing out springs an drilling a hole in vb..and getting rid of the electronics.

It just ramps the pressure way up there.. That's probably how they r getting their constant pressure.. It makes like almost 200psi all the time

Once I get my truck situated I want to go to a manual valve body for sure ...will it work fine since my truck is a automatic ? Computer issues ect, ?

Should work ok, will probably shift plenty firm because the kits are for the 47RE. It will throw a check engine light I'm sure, but shouldn't hurt anything.

Back