View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 09:49 AM   #24
Mishimoto

Name: Mishimoto
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cetanefreek View Post
Are you planning to do any of the Excursion style? Just me but if I'm buying a new hose I'm sure going to go with the one that doesn't go through the belt. Seems ridiculous to me to have to dump the coolant just to change a belt.

I do realize the 7.3 market segment is pretty small but I had to ask. Looking forward to running some of your stuff on my other project.
With all of the requests we have received for this specific hose kit I think it is certainly a future possibility. Unfortunately I am unable to offer a time frame or guarantee its production quite yet. I will speak with a few folks here and follow up on the forum with updates!

Thanks for the information and inquiry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronk View Post
I went to your website. I am interested in any data/testing comparing the OEM radiator to your unit for a 6.7 cummins.

Besides the superior build quality what are other pros when considering a replacement for the OEM? Thank you
Great I would be happy to help. To start with our radiator is a full aluminum design which provides increased reliability and durability. The aluminum construction will also aid in heat dissipation which will increase cooling efficiency. This will be especially helpful while towing or carrying a large load. With the amount of miles diesel trucks have been known to drive for it is safe to say the radiator will need to be replaced numerous times. The extended durability of the Mishimoto radiator will reduce/eliminate this and we back our products with a lifetime warranty.

Unfortunately we do not currently have any reports with data from our testing of this radiator.

Let me know if you have any other questions!