View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 04:50 PM   #1
WDP

Name: WDP
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
32gpm 15micron oil filters

We are proud to introduce after 15 months of testing our high flow oil filters, the first run will be for cummins engines 5.9 and 6.7 ,32gpm at 15 micron, these filters feature some very innovative technology yes it is just a oil filter but why trust paper elements to the harsh demands of a high horsepower diesel engine.These offer proprietary endplates,tubes and filter media. price point will be under 30 bucks for these. Also I should add 4 micron entrapment is obviously not at full efficiency.There are other filters out there that claim lower micron entrapment yet do not flow 32gpm. The stainless reuseable filters are 35-50 micron holes which I don't have to tell you guys is not beneficial at all also they are 2 dimensional when a particle gets caught, that hole is not flowing, on glass media and paper which are 3 dimensional when a particle gets caught oil can still flow around it. thanks comp d hope you guys can benefit from these for all those high performance engines, we all know how much money can be dropped in them very quickly.Here are just some of the features.
Click the image to open in full size.
Ultrafine particle stopping ability to 4 microns keeps engines clean

• CFD designed filter body, end plate and center tube for maximum, low restriction oil flow.

• Heavy-duty end plate construction

• Advanced technology microglass media for unmatched engine protection

• Ultra high dirt holding capacity

• 600 PSI Severe Duty Can and End Plate Construction
me of the features.