Numidia

Snedge

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Two weeks away. My room is booked. This is a great event, and a really good time. I can not wait. :rockwoot:

I saw on FB Dmitri is bringing reds back out to go deep in the 9s. and also called out MPD, HRC at the same time.

Ill see ya at patriot inn jeff on fri..... Ill be race ready also.:Cheer:..... Quaker steak and lube hell yeh.

Only an hour and a half away. Maybe I'll make the ride up

Sent from my flashscan v2

You definitely should, but I thought you were south of Pittsburgh. That is a little further than an hour and a half from Numidia.

Won't be able to make the 3.5hr drive this year. Hope it goes better than. Last year for everyone. Keep us updated. Plus I'd feel like a loser driving the car up there and not my truck. Lol

I'll be making the trip out this year for the first time an try my luck pulling with the bigger trucks out there.

I'll be there ! This race is always a great time. Hoping the ole red racer can put down some good runs this year !

You definitely should, but I thought you were south of Pittsburgh. That is a little further than an hour and a half from Numidia.

I'm in Berks county, about 20 minutes south of Reading. When I was a road tech I covered all of PA though, so I am fairly familiar with the state.

Sent from my flashscan v2

Snedge I'll give you a shout when I get up there saturday we'll have to catch up. Its been to long.
For everyone else I'll be rocking a "Keep calm and Dex on" shirt (most likely grey or black one) say hi!

I'm in Berks county, about 20 minutes south of Reading. When I was a road tech I covered all of PA though, so I am fairly familiar with the state.

I wasn't implying that you didn't know the State.

I'll be there ! This race is always a great time. Hoping the ole red racer can put down some good runs this year !

Looking forward to seeing it run Bruce.

Snedge I'll give you a shout when I get up there Saturday we'll have to catch up. Its been too long.

Good deal Leonard, I'll be on the look out.

Back