New manual transmission diesel record

We're not saying slip it a bunch, maybe just first 5 feet or so. Or, on slicks you can try a dump and the sidewalls should take up the slack. On drag radials I think you're asking for trouble.

We're not saying slip it a bunch, maybe just first 5 feet or so. Or, on slicks you can try a dump and the sidewalls should take up the slack. On drag radials I think you're asking for trouble.

I went full slicks but short 28s to keep it from bogging

I'd think with the triple disk clutch, you could slip it just enough to launch in 3rd or 4th gear.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Broke the front diff slide collar at the last race, 3 2wd runs, 13.1 at 124, 12.6 at 124, 12.3 at 124.

Awesome runs! I bet things will continue to break with dumping it like that. It sure does shift fast though!

Suprisingly guys with 1000 plus hp and 2k ft lbs have good luck with the stock slider as long as it's fully engaged. Me and straight line diesel will be making a solid actuator after this.

Absolutely loving the in cab vids. You related to Ronnie Sox??

I looked up Ronnie sox after your comment. Funny said his family ran a Sinclair station on church street. I grew up on church street as a kid. Different states though lol

So, ... that's all the connection it took to shift like that??? lol

I'm a gear jammer at heart. As a matter of fact, I took my old '90 model with NV5600 and gave it a try after watching your vids. Just as long as I can take off in third, I got this!!!!

So, ... that's all the connection it took to shift like that??? lol

I'm a gear jammer at heart. As a matter of fact, I took my old '90 model with NV5600 and gave it a try after watching your vids. Just as long as I can take off in third, I got this!!!!

Lol I think my video has inspired a few to tear there trucks up lmao. Same here i hate autos for racing. Not starting a mess just saying sticks are just more fun to race imo.

I'm impressed how quick you got it to run 2wd, any vids of those runs?

Did pretty good for having very little weight out back. 12.3 run was 2k rpm 2nd gear launch pedaling it. I need to getbthe up on YouTube video quality sucks though.

Back