Indoor Pulling

1stack

What indoor pulls are you planning to go to?
I'll start.
Jan 9th Lexington KY
Feb Louisville KY
Mar DeKalb Eaton OH
:pop:

We will be pulling there this year, Itll be my first indoor. Im Pretty stoked!!!!

It's a pretty awesome experience. You feel pretty big time and everyone treats you really well. I'll be there this year cheering on some friends and family in the stands.

Good luck Jermey, Dave, my friend Lamar and my Cousin Brian (Mod Turbo) along with everyone else competing, and as always safe travels.

Anyone know the dates for the one in Louisville would really like to go to one and we have some family stuff going on this weekend so can't make it to Murfreesboro.

I'm not sure if anyone else made it to Gordyville this year? It was my first time but I was very impressed with how quickly tractors are moved in and out. It was a very well organized pull.

I'm not sure if anyone else made it to Gordyville this year? It was my first time but I was very impressed with how quickly tractors are moved in and out. It was a very well organized pull.

I go to gordyville every year that pull never disappoints. It
stinks that they the diesel trucks out of it about 5 years ago bit is it still a great pull

It's a pretty awesome experience. You feel pretty big time and everyone treats you really well. I'll be there this year cheering on some friends and family in the stands.

Good luck Jermey, Dave, my friend Lamar and my Cousin Brian (Mod Turbo) along with everyone else competing, and as always safe travels.

Thanks! I'm really excited no matter how well we do. I believe Brian was the one we ran into last year, who let his girl pull the tractor but had a hard time getting off the line. Stoked to see everyone else again this year! :rockwoot:

Thanks! I'm really excited no matter how well we do. I believe Brian was the one we ran into last year, who let his girl pull the tractor but had a hard time getting off the line. Stoked to see everyone else again this year! :rockwoot:

That's him. Need to lean on that mother!!!

I went along with like 30 others from SE Ohio. By far the most impressive indoor pull I've ever been too.

Back