03 CR goes 1009 HP

Soup Nazi

The artist formerly known as Don M
DynoJet 248C inertia dyno. These are uncorrected numbers. Temp was 72 degrees.

Its an 03 CR with the usual mods. Big flux stix, CP3's, and nitrous.

Tuning started with a first run @ 937 HP, then it was finally tuned to a 1009 HP.

More info may be released at later date.

Ok, back to work for me now................

Ill bet it wasnt running a A5K was it? Those are huge numbers, Ive seen alot of people say the 03's wont make power...yeah...yeah right. Good work!

CookCR said:
Ill bet it wasnt running a A5K was it? Those are huge numbers, Ive seen alot of people say the 03's wont make power...yeah...yeah right. Good work!

You must have missed the nitrous part of that post *nx* Doesn't really matter what turbo he was running, what it does show is how much fuel he has available.

But I know that right now the fastest common rail in the world on fuel is running a single A5K!!! 11.41 @ 118 :pop:

Reb was well over 9 bills last year with his CR, I figured it wouldnt be long till somebody did it

i dont no the guys name but, he went 998 on fuel only on a 04' CR. he lives in utah, using II stuff im sure someone from II could tell us more about it.

NICE!!! How bout a showing of the sheet? and the pull? Great numbers,though.:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Wade,

Utah has a 20 to 22% CF applied. I see the runs all the time from up there.

998 / 1.2 = 831 HP.

No one is close to this run with a CR yet. You have no clue whats currently cookin in this truck. The technology used is not discussed in the open where it can be picked up and yakked all over the internet by sycophants.

No technical specs and graphs will be posted. This thing is insane and just getting going. I suspect the engine has a few hundred left. Hang on! Yee Haww

Now to do it on fuel, will happen soon I have a feeling. These things are almost too easy it seems. :st: :ft:

its gotta have some insane Torque Management going on, or the entire drive train would be torn to shreds!!! either that or everything is billet and completely modified...

don its a little early on the april fools dont ya think?:poke:

just kidding, awesome numbers! makes me want my 04.5 back...

Don M said:
No one is close to this run with a CR yet. You have no clue whats currently cookin in this truck. The technology used is not discussed in the open where it can be picked up and yakked all over the internet by sycophants.

No technical specs and graphs will be posted.

So... what makes you think noone is close? I seem to recall reading this type of post about the 12 V, the 24 V, now the common rail.

Nice numbers, but to think you are the only ones playing these games, is rather foolish, is it not?
Just because you are the first to post it on a message board, does not mean you are the first, or only, at anything.

If you are going to keep these commercials up, the least you could do is buy a banner ad.

Back