Massey Fergusons ain't worth a crap.

4x4dually

Just look at how this thing buckled up when the hydraulics broke on the loader while moving down the road. What a piece of crap.... :hehe: I love my John Deere! :rockwoot: :hehe: :hehe:

Massey004.jpg

Massey005.jpg

Massey006.jpg

Massey007.jpg

Massey008.jpg

Massey009.jpg

Last edited:
Blow it out your @ss Jory!

Defiantly something we're not seeing...we've put them things through some serious crap, and not broke them!

However, a tractor smaller than that, with the loader in the air, on a trailer, hitting a concrete bridge WITH the loader, will break the tranny in half...but it will still drive;);)
That was last week's farmer screw up!

Chris

I'm quite sure the driver blew something out his @ss there cowboy! I used to drive an old Ford TW-35. The boss' son hit the wrong lever one day going down the road and bend the loader up pretty good. I just got those pics on email so who knows what the heck happened. Anyways, it made me say D*mn! out load. Nothing 'gainst Massey here...just pushing yer buttons!

That rolling piece of crap ponder bought....Man, if he was going down the road with that thing and the loader drops...well, my guess is you could put the remains in an envelope..:hehe:

partsguy662 said:
That rolling piece of crap ponder bought....Man, if he was going down the road with that thing and the loader drops...well, my guess is you could put the remains in an envelope..:hehe:

What was that thing...a mitacrodria..mihandra...myh... what the hell did he buy?????:kick: :hehe: J/K ponder:hehe:

John Deere's will do it too. I never expected the 4020 to make it past my childhood with me around, but it did well for the 17 years it had the loader on it. Did well until my little brother was in a wet field and shifted down (powershift) that is...

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 93
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 99
I challenge ANYONE to a Tractor Dual. CHINESE RULES APPLY!

Got another flat well not a flat but a stick in the tire. I am rooting in that tractor going places no JD would go.

I put a JD emblem on the side of it and a circle with a line in it. I WILL DISRESPECT A JD! i HAVE 22 HOURS ON A TRACTOR AND i WILL JUST bIATCH SLAP A jd!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There I wrot its abbreviation in lower to DISRESPECT!!!

joefarmer said:
John Deere's will do it too. I never expected the 4020 to make it past my childhood with me around, but it did well for the 17 years it had the loader on it. Did well until my little brother was in a wet field and shifted down (powershift) that is...

DAMMIT MAN! That would just plain suck! Hey, do you still have that old 4020 sittin' 'round? I sure could use some parts off of it for cheap/free. :poke: I got a '68 model and need the flat roof, the fender mounting hardware to bolt them to the axle, and some drag link parts. Hook a brother up!!!

He still has it. They're gonna restore it as a winter project so I doubt the parts are available. It was a 4320 front axle, the original snapped in spectacular fashion.

That's cool. I need the 4320 front end so I can move hay bales. I'm always scared the spindle will break on this original front end. I popped one last year while shearing cedar trees while turning a corner in 4th. Amazing how fast these sobs will stop when the front breaks! That belt buckle felt great going through my spleen. I could also use a turbo off a 4320 for this old man too. You ever changed a main bearing in these? I may have to bring it and drop it off. You work for beer? :hehe:

Back