13+ Deletes finally available!!

AHall

Hobbyist
Great news. I knew it was only a matter of time. Patiently awaiting hp tunes and trans tunes.

Found the info on the other forum. Hardway performance flashes the ecm. Ryan is on here as well. I'm sure he'll chime in at some point. More or less you have to buy a bullydog to unlock the ecm, then have your ecm flashed by Hardway, remove emissions equipment, install exhaust and drive. Exhaust kits are being finalized as well as egr plates. At this point there is no performance tuning or trans tuning. But you can still use a TS stryker or Edge JWA because it is a fooler box altering the ecm signal.

I think this is a huge step. Following this delete only breakthrough will hopefully be full tuning. Gives us the same ability as the 12 and lower trucks. I see compounds and supporting mods in my near future.

Last edited:
This is good news..

raceme also has stated they're "100% confident that '13+ tuning will be available before the end of this year."

^^^ exactly what I was thinking. Mads has done a lot for the Dodge guys through the years, but you would think they'd stop making assumptions/promises on ETA's of their products.

Also, I think there is going to be less and less room for error on the new stuff. The old way of living with certain lights/messages may not even allow you to drive this newer stuff.

You guys remember that time EFI said they were soon to release a pre 06 capability. Those were the days.

MADS kinda beat them to the punch with UDC

EFI has a very full plate with all their GM support. I'm just not seeing it happen.

Same reason H&S didn't release MCC for the LMM. EFI already had the market sewn up, so the ROI just wasn't there

I just had someone say they dropped their 14' cummins off in ND. For Deletes and EFI? Can anyone shed any light here?

"EFI" is the layman's term for getting your truck's ECM tuned

kinda like "kleenex" means tissues and "vise grips" means locking pliers

don't read too much into it

Back