Here is my 95

Truck looks good.. Mine is lowered the same amount all the way around, everyone thinks it's a 2wd. Also I just cut 3/4 of coil off my oem spring. For anyone may be looking to do the same.

yea I was about to do the same with my springs but I called the junk yard close to me and guy said he had them for 30 bucks for both so I just did that, that way I have my factory ones to go back to. thanks for the love fellas I just wish I knew the engine stuff like some of the people here. I have the metal building down just cant get all engine/pump tuning down hahah. reading is my worst part wish some of the guys lived around me that's doing it to help me hands on hahah.

I like. I love sec gens and yours is clean. Great fab work too. I like that manifold!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks guys its not to bad the paint is a little ruff up close just gotta stay 10ft away and its looks sharp.

Looked at this thread a couple times and just realized you're in MD:doh: What part of MD are you in? Sharp truck, nice fab work.

Looks great. Love it when a 4wd gets lowered, they look so good. The OEM valve cover beauty cover sure looks good polished up.

arymedas.jpg

Did some runs today
gamu4avy.jpg
t

My shocks are killing me feels like they are way to soft, cause my launchs feel way to soft and leaven on 23-26lbs of boost. Feels like I need double adjustables to help it.

Truck looks good.. Mine is lowered the same amount all the way around, everyone thinks it's a 2wd. Also I just cut 3/4 of coil off my oem spring. For anyone may be looking to do the same.

Idk if the 2wd spring is the same as the 4wd spring but I am about to cut mine on my 4wd. I noticed the base is flat on the spring so if I cut it it will be beveled afterwards. Any issues with that on yours?

Back