SCT DPF in tuning

Nootch

nosprkreqrd
I've been trying to get my local tuner guys to see if they are willing to do custom tuning for a F550. Its a work truck that is required to have DPF in, and the out of box tunes are pretty good, but there is room for improvement.

What i am looking for is a tuning company that can work with the big single turbo and help it best it can off the line spooling. I run 9000KG most of the year so a little more punch would be good. Would also like to get an auto high idle to keep the engine warm so i don't have to run against the VMAC all day to keep the engine warm and DPF in check.

Any info or contacts would be greatly appreciated. Try to CompD family before i google random shops across the lands.

Have you tried Coopers in Alberta? His stuff is kinda hit and miss but maybe he will work with you..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you tried Coopers in Alberta? His stuff is kinda hit and miss but maybe he will work with you..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was working with Mitch Cooper for a while. He just shut down his 6.7 SCT tuning because of issues. I had already waited 5 months with no forward movement.

call me.

800-581-8986 , ask for mike .

Will do, be hearing from a Kyle.

Back