UCC qualifier spot available

Justappumped24v

I’m out due to a bad traffic accident, no way no how will I make it. Spoke with UCC officials, someone can fill my spot however my name will be the head of the team. Let me be clear it’s your truck your team. I ask for nothing. You get to keep any money or status you earn. Just figured I would offer this up on here as a majority of us are good people. If you are serious about it shoot me a text or a call 847 525 2548

I agree with SPEEDSHIFT, hope everyone is or will be okay soon. Car accidents suck!!!

My wife broke her back as a kid and we are still dealing with the effects of the accident nearly 30 years later... She just had double total knee replacement so it is unlikely that she will make any of the spring events this year. So we probably wont have a booth for Diesel World & Ultimate Diesel Builder's Guide magazines like we did most of last year.

Very nice of you to offer up the spot without strings attached!!!

I would like to clarify... I got hit by a semi in my company work truck. The UCC Truck is fine tucked inside the garage just too much to do in too little Time and I can’t use my right foot much at all, so driving is out.

Sorry to hear about your accident. Why don’t you just have someone else drive your truck? I’d give it a whirl if I had a cage in mine.

Sorry to hear about your accident. Why don’t you just have someone else drive your truck? I’d give it a whirl if I had a cage in mine.

Truck is missing a transmission, engine hasn’t been fired or installed, no test passes, no rear end fabrication for the pull on the other AAM axle.

POS owner/operator running on his 21st hour

Screw that guy. Everyone wonders why we have the ELD and such tight HOS regulations. That guy is why.

Glad you are getting better- It is super standup for you to offer up your spot. You got any takers yet?

KIPP post a picture of his II machine with a set of extra tires and mentioned an opening g had come available. I have no idea how truthful it was because #internet

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Back