Sales/Dealer Rep in house

2Tone12V

Well we continue to grow. So I'm going to continue to add positions. I'm in need of a sales/dealer rep. Doesn't have to be a diesel god. But someone who can listen, understand the products. They will help take orders from dealers, handle calls from various people looking for particular products and do some occasional calls to existing dealers to ensure everything is going well. Travel could be included to shows and things as well if they would like. If anyone knows anyone looking. Please send them my way. areams@pureflowairdog.com I'm ready to hire asap. Pay is $30k-$40k.

Do they have to live there or can it be done a state away? Break it down to hourly too. I might be able to help if relocation isn't needed. If so would need to look at housing market there.

Do they have to live there or can it be done a state away? Break it down to hourly too. I might be able to help if relocation isn't needed. If so would need to look at housing market there.

The title says "In-house." You just failed your first interview with lack of comprehensive reading skills.

:hehe:

Cold, man. Just cold......

Mr-Freeze.jpg

If this had a like button I would definitely be pushing it. Other than working for Anthony, it's a good company to work for. Just kidding, Anthony isn't bad at all to work for. I hope this gets filled soon.

Everything is in Shelbyville, IN. 25 miles south east of Indianapolis. Cost of living is middle of the road. There are a lot of decent houses for sale for a good price too.

Pureflow was advertising for this same position in the Jefferson City MO news paper, last fall. Their shop is just a few miles from here.

Back