Fuel fittings/ thread size database

I see the pitch of head studs for a 12v are 12mm 1.5 pitch anyone know what the quantity and lengths of the Head Studs are (not bolts)???? and Also thread and lengths for the Common rail are, I'm thinking about making my own studs!

Well i would not machine all thread! I would turn blanks, and have them thread rolled and heat treated!!! Smart A

Ill try to remember what the thread size was for the electronic wastegate on the 04.5+ HE351s. That way people dont have to pay 60 bucks to cap the hole!

The temp sensor in the back corner of the 12v head is 3/4" NPT. There is usually a couple 1/2" NPT ports under the intake plenum, too.

The inlet of the piston lift pumps I have dealt with is 1/4" NPT, some are bigger but can't remember for sure if it's 3/8" or 1/2".

1/4" NPT is dangerously close to 14mm x 1.5.

Anyone know what the thread pitch on banjo bolt for a 12v injector return line is? Buddy put a fass on his 12v and removed the stock filter etc. We need to make a t-fitting where the injector return can thread in the top and the injection pump can then tie back into it and then back to the tank.

Size and pitch for ve inlet fitting , along with the factory fuel filter inlet and out lets. VE motor as well. Want to ditch the hard lines for AN fittings and a reg.

Back