Wild at Heart

bsplyr500

So I was just wondering if any of you guys have read Wild At Heart? I think its written by John Eldridge? I just picked it up today and I'm gonna try reading it within the next couple weeks. I heard it was good. Guess I'll find out.

We are going through the book and video series right now. Started reading the book a few years back but was time for me to read. It has opened my eyes to some things had to admit to a few things.

You will enjoy.

Roger

Haven't read it yet but it is on the Dave Ramsey list.

Jim

Dave Ramsey is great. He tells it like it is. I just finished up leading FPU at my church. It is empowering to see people saving money and get on the same page financially. Great program and his 13th class is AWESOME!

We are going through the book and video series right now. Started reading the book a few years back but was time for me to read. It has opened my eyes to some things had to admit to a few things.

You will enjoy.

Roger

After I read the book I left it lying around with several bookmarks in it hoping my wife would find it and see what I was yammering about. She got the hint with my direction but she got a little understanding as to why I am the way I am. Good book, for sure.

Another good book is "Why Men Hate Going to Church" by David Murrow. It talks about the feminization of the Church and why men are feeling pushed away. Good read, when you are done, give it to your pastor.

Dave Ramsey is great. He tells it like it is. I just finished up leading FPU at my church. It is empowering to see people saving money and get on the same page financially. Great program and his 13th class is AWESOME!

I haven't been through FPU but I have drank the kool-aid, yes the great misunderstanding lesson is the best, I bought that single DVD.

BOTW, I ordered and listened to a book Dave recommended called the Noticer, wow what a good listen and I just got the book today.

Guess now I'm going to have read the wild at heart book.

Jim

I went through FPU with my girlfriend and it was awesome. I'm gonna have to check out "why men hate going to church" after i'm done with wild at heart. I'm really liking it so far.

Back