2016 Cab n chassis tuning

homewrecker

gear jammer
Has anyone successfully tuned a 16 4500 automatic ? I have 2 that need deleted and tuned. Feel free to comment or pm me with info. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning, Tuned a 2016 5500 the other night with the bullydog. we didn't delete just a tune. Took three hours and had to get the latest files from bullydog via team viewer. Truck sux down low with the aisian trans but highway power is good.. no increase in fuel economy though. Truck went from the east coast to Montana for a hunting trip the next morning and that was the feedback i was given.... Also from what im told it all starts with a bullydog to unlock the ecm then you can tune with efi live. If you just looking to delete there are other options out there also...

Can you pm me the other options? I am aware of needing the bullydog to unlock the ecm. Fuel mileage was my main reasoning for wanting to do this. Sucks to hear there was no increase

Yep, all the 13+ chassis cabs have sucked when tuned. I'm getting some new files to see if we can get the lag out.

Back