RDPR Weekend Warrior Delivery Valves

RJM06590

What to do
Hey everyone, I decided to pre-release my delivery valves for Christmas. They are custom cut to my spec, polished, and lapped into their seats. These are the ones that Lostnwalmart has been testing for me the past few weeks. He hasn't gotten a chance to dyno them yet, but has reported very positive results; compared to 191's they fuel and smoke less on the bottom end, but have very similar top ends. I'll let him chime in on the rest of the reporting.

I'm setting the pre-release/christmas sale price at $190 a set. I need your cores!! I'd rather have your 131's or 181's then the core charge!

Thank you! Merry Christmas everyone.

dangit, i was lookin for some dvs i just spent my money on your intake! forgot all about wantin some different dv's..... i deffinatly want to try those out after the holidays when i have some money built back up......

My puller used to be my daily driver like most others started out as. After driving it around and going to a pull almost every weekend this past summer I knew I needed a way to make my truck a bit more streetable. I had 191's in it at the time and they ran pretty hot, but fueled hard. I decided to take my stock dv's and mess with them to get a profile that wouldn't fuel very hard on the bottom end, yet would fuel as hard if not harder than a 191 on the top end. I came up with these and have been running them ever since. I also sent a set down to Lostnwalmart in TX to test them out in order to get an unbiased opinion. He reported much better spool up and less heat compared to his 191's yet similar hard fueling in the top end.

Love my set noticed a drop in egts and smoke but spools great and runs strong at wot. Ran within 2 mph at the track and I tfaulghtat was more my faulght than the DB's. Rob is great to deal with also ill be dynoing these soon against 131s and 191s. Since work has finally slowed down some.

Some great results coming from test trucks so far :evil Dyno results just a couple weeks away. The price will stay $190 a set plus cores.

Thank you! Can't wait to see some more dyno result!
:lolly: Yes they do thank you Ron, I want to talk to you about some stuff, I'll text you in a few.

Lostnwalmart and 12vcummins96 are doing the unbiased testing for me and will have some more dyno results in a couple of weeks. As far as track testing, pm Cliff (lostnwalmart), he did a little testing at the strip.
I went from 191's to mine and saw a 150 rpm increase in spool and 150* difference in egt's. This was with a phatshaft 66/80 and 5x.016s. The 191's were pretty hot even when cruising.

Last edited:
Back