Help Cotontop3 resolve his new 3500 issues

WTF is this? I made it through one video (I want my 10 minutes back btw) and 5 seconds of #2, and I'm seeing someone of limited expertise lay hands on the transfer case and talk about it, when clearly the customer complaint and visual inspection point to excessive lash (be it for whatever reason) in the ring and pinion.

Dare I watch to see if I'm right?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

So, let me get this straight. Some bodies brother Uncles cousin sold a dodge ram to someone, and now their souls are somehow linked? Dennis McGee had horses on your land and he is your personal envoy to the automotive world now, and forever indentured to your service?

I'm going to take a wild guess here, and it's been a long day, so with what little I have left, I'm going to make a hypothesis.

I think the break in torque is an ABS event, which could be caused by a few things, but I'm going to venture on to say that whatever is not right in the rear end, is causing the ABS to do something it shouldn't.

And hey, I could be wrong, but I'm not making a YouTube video.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Lol I couldn't get passed 5 min of the first video. Is his accent tied to always making a conversation drag on forever? Seems like he talk about nothing and constantly pretends to search for something smarter that he tries tricking us into thinking he is capable of saying.....

Back