EFIlive Beginners Workshop

nwtdiesel

See you in AZ :)
Hey guys, we are going to host an EFI Live Class at our Las Vegas, NV facility.
Instructed by Mike Meyer/MMLMM

Here is what I have put together so far.

EFI Live Beginners Class

What you will learn:
• Reading tune from truck
• Use of the tuning tool
• Setting up FlashScan for logging, and additional parameters
• Use of the data logging/Scan tool
• Procedures for writing scripts, using scripts, and running scripts
• Adjusting tables, parameters and using the features to help do the calculations
• Basic fundamentals of tuning (Safe limits, making tables work with each other, etc.)
• Converting tunes into DSP2/5
• Flashing Modes
• Writing basic tunes (non race type tunes)
• Correcting tunes based on logs from scan tool
• Adjustments for Performance Parts
• Answering questions of students
• We will cover basic info for all engine codes (LB7, LLY, LBZ, LMM)

Everyone will walk away knowing how to write a basic safe tune for the Duramax.

What you will need:
• FlashScan V2
• Laptop
• Notepad

We will include drinks and lunch.
Class will be in our Las Vegas Facility. The class will be Saturday April 23rd.
It will be from 9AM to Noon, 1 hour lunch, then 1PM to 4PM, a total of 6 hours.
The cost will be $125 per student, and you must register and prepay by April 20th with a CC or MO.
Limited seats are available, so the sooner you save your seat the better.

PM me or call 702-737-7333 to register.

Hopefully you will do this once the dodge product is ready cause the wife loves Vegas, so it's a plus for me !!!

x2 on the east coast, especially when the cummins tuning becomes available. Preferably in NC! But Id drive a little while for it too.

We are already talking about offering a EFI class to the Dodge guys and it sounds like we will be flying out to the east coast to a few different locations (North East and South East) to hold a class.

We would like to offer a beginners class and a advanced class. If there is enough interest we would even do a 2 day class.

We moved this class to April 30th due to Easter weekend. Call 702-737-7333 for more questions or to register.

I talked to MMLMM

Just FYI...We have a tentative date in mid June to hold a class in the midwest (closer to the east coast).

We are taking care of some loose ends on a place to do it at, and will have more info on that ASAP.

We are trying to also add 1 more stop somewhere else once we finalize a good location for you guys to meet.

Hey guys, Just thought I'd jump in here.

This is a perfect excuse to tell your wifes you need to head to Vegas! lol

But seriously, we are going to offer a very good class for a beginner and then pretty soon a more advanced class that is more tuning specific.

Also I have agreed to do a couple classes closer to the east coast guys.

ANother thing, the class wont be directed toward cummins, but, the beginner class will go over a lot about tuning and software in general, that a cummns guy could still learn a bit from the beginners class. The advanced class will be directed to engine specific.

sounds great guys keep us updated on the locations toward the east coast....and thank you for offering the class also

We will make a effort to fly out to a few states on the east coast, you guys need to make the effort to come to where we are meeting. We cannot do a 50 state pit stop. Lets put together the 2-3 best east coast states for you guys to come to.

This would be open to anyone? Im in ohio and have both gm and dodge pulling trucks ... ohio would be nice but I will come to vegas if I can... im dying to come to this class!

I'm game if you guys could have a class any where's on the east coast. I would even be gane for a 2 day class.

How about Knoxville TN? Id be willing to drive there for a weekend. Plus thats pretty central in the east...

Were looking at Indiana right now. TN would be good to. Were putting together dates and places then we will post up the schedule.

We just got word 8 Lug magazine want us to take pictures of the class so they can feature it in the Magazine!!

Back