Fun stuff

Snedge

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Sorry the first picture is blurry, I was so excited to assemble that I was kinda shaky. I get like that sometimes:)

Last edited:
Either they are very big turbos or that is a small toolbox :hehe:

Looks puuuurtay! Some specs?

Killer!! Nice set! How'd you like the piping? Show some install pics dammit!

Looks very nice. I'll post up the progress as we go. Along with some specs.

Jet Hot coatings on both turbine housings, exhaust manifold, and, what the hell, we did the down pipe also. The compressor housings are powder coated.

how much did they charge to do your housings? My powder coated locally....which I spend over 4K with in the last year still wanted a killing to coat a couple HX82 housings. Because of all the taping off they would have to do. They rather just coat everything:doh:

how much did they charge to do your housings? My powder coated locally....which I spend over 4K with in the last year still wanted a killing to coat a couple HX82 housings. Because of all the taping off they would have to do. They rather just coat everything:doh:

Alot.:hehe:

The powder coating was done by a local bud, so it was reasonable. (100.00)

Looks like a coat of duplicolor to me... LOL
Lavon said that one of the Woodruff guys was sandblasting his parts for the rebuild and happened to grab (by mistake) the powder-coated thermostat neck I'd done for him. He came back after 30 minutes and pronounced it 'un-sandblastable'. It barely hazed the surface. LOL

Ok now you can send them to my house sense they match my truck:hehe:

Well it sounded good to me!!!!

Those look sweet, should make it run a little better too.

I new you were off in a corner somewhere Jeff...you got that corner of the engine bay looking good!:rockwoot:

Back