WTB 12v Injector Cores

shortbusdriver

this guy
Looking for first gen and second gen injector cores. Must be Bosch bodies, nothing aftermarket. Paying $80 shipped for good sets. Would be interested in damaged/incomplete sets also for a lower price.

I know I have 2 sets of 215HP ones, still stuck in engines.
Seems like I have some odd singles and doubles, too.

Mark.

Looking for first gen and second gen injector cores. Must be Bosch bodies, nothing aftermarket. Paying $80 shipped for good sets. Would be interested in damaged/incomplete sets also for a lower price.
How many sets you need?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Still looking.

$80/set of good matched (as in from the same motor) sets.

Would be interested in mixed, damaged, incomplete sets for less.

Thanks.

Still looking for core injectors. I guess I have some more criteria though from the previous people contacting me that seem to have nothing better to do.

If your going to lead me around for 2 weeks after I pay for injectors then realize you dont have them, please dont waste your time.

If you for some reason cant count how many cores you have, dont waste your time.

If you want more then what I am offering for the cores, dont waste your time.

Now if you wont have these issues, please contact me and lets get some cores bought.

I was just cleaning my work bench, PM me your address and I'll send a few sets and all the parts and pieces I can spare. You can go through them and we'll talk money then.

Looking for cores again.

READ MY POSTS. If I dont respond it is because you asked a question that was clearly posted in the thread.

I'm in need of some 2nd Gen bodies to swap some nozzles onto, would you be interested in trading for a set of 1st Gen cores?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I believe I have a set of ppump and a set of ve cores the ve cores have Atleast one damaged body. I'll see if I can dig them up.

Back