EFI Live Worth

Thekid760

Sorry to post an ad here but I figured this was the most appropriate forum. I'm used to my good Ol' 12v so tuners are foreign to me.

I was going through my deceased step fathers stuff and found an EFI Live V2 tuning module & an LMM ECU that was programmed for it. The truck has been long gone so It does me no good. What is this worth?

Is it tuned the the ECU so they can be swapped for emissions?

I apologize if this in in the wrong place.

20150919_192246-1_zpsxbfzzhjq.jpg

20150919_192301-1_zpshxspdmaz.jpg

Kinda sounds like Guy @ Socal was expecting it back LOL

Did he never get around to putting the ECM in? Prob worth $300-400. EFI scanner another couple bills if it doesn't have a license for the software.

I don't know if or what he ever did with it. Wasn't sure if sending sexy in was standard procedure. Maybe I'll give him a call.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

You might want to call SoCal, they will most likely give you the best deal for getting their stuff back. Basically they sent a efi live V2 so the injector flow rates can be adjusted with the new ecm. Usually they charge a core in case it doesn't get returned.

Thank you. I talked to them today and he said they wouldn't honor any core since its been so long but will buy the ECU for $150. He also said he'd ask around to see if they knew anyone that wanted to buy the flash tool.

I just updated the Firmware to latest and checked license status, there's 1 available.

What is a fair price to sell the scanner for? Its the black V2.

Is $150 a fair price fore the ECU?

Thank you.

Back