Rudy's?

9 LIVES

Demolition Expert
Any fast pro street trucks going to Rudy's? Seems like with UCC so close that quite a few are not coming.

Judging buy what I have seen, there should be a few there. Early season events have always suffered from winter builds taking longer than expected.

I'm sure most of the usual (NON-UCC Competeing) suspects will be there.

From what I have seen on the book of face, Ben Shadday and his new truck will be there. Could start the season quite impressively for diesel motorsports. He took it to ECD earlier this month and the video looked very very impressive.

5.16 at 131 right off the trailer is ridiculously fast. I'd say it'll be sub 5 before the season is over.

Make sure to let Greg know how much everyone misses the ODSS minivan. That thing was a peach.

Well on the bright side it looks as though all the rain has passed. This might be the first Rudy's race without rain in a while! Should be clear weather all weekend.

Well on the bright side it looks as though all the rain has passed. This might be the first Rudy's race without rain in a while! Should be clear weather all weekend.

You must've missed the spring event last year. It was actually hot!

I left after 1st round qualifying.
90% of the field shook the tires. Not sure if it's bad track prep or they all had it on kill mode
Lavon shook hard and pulled to the left.
Dustin Jackson lifted the tires then shook and coasted
Stainless didn't go out first round yet
Scheid rail shook tires
Chase lundsford had a fuel leak and once fixed had a decent run

Done right diesel had spooling issues.
Ryans car spun and was in and out of the throttle
Wade had a Wade run
Whomever runs the altered was in and out of the throttle
All in all traction was an issue first round

Back