BD 48re Tap Shifter

Yes but you will need at least a BD Valve body

That comes with the kit right? Can you elaborate on the modes mentioned above. If in a stock trans the operator won't be able to lock a converter in 2nd it won't or will? Obviously stock parts cant handle that but just trying to understand it better I guess. Feel free to PM me if you need too.

That comes with the kit right? Can you elaborate on the modes mentioned above. If in a stock trans the operator won't be able to lock a converter in 2nd it won't or will? Obviously stock parts cant handle that but just trying to understand it better I guess. Feel free to PM me if you need too.

Not to be a hater or whatever but I have always locked Convertors on stock transmissions in 2nd gear. 47re and 48res have stock 2nd gear lock up at 30mph in manual 2nd gear

Not to be a hater or whatever but I have always locked Convertors on stock transmissions in 2nd gear. 47re and 48res have stock 2nd gear lock up at 30mph in manual 2nd gear

No worries, I'm aware that you can but I just wasn't sure from the added line pressure. From a selling aspect I know I'll get asked if its "safe".

I wonder if this would work with the Firepunk anteater So us Ford Cummins guys could enjoys the perks of this since i will have a 12 valve in front of mine

Price hurts a little but man that is pretty cool and looks really clean. I would really consider that. I’m guessing he valve body is equal in comparison to my PDD valve body?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty neat setup! No it will not have manual override with a anteater.. it would take Bd module to command the other gov solenoid...

No prob. I got impatient so I'm having PDD put one in a trans they are building for me. I'll definitely keep ya'll updated.

Was rhumor floating around for awhile that the Firepunk Anteater was gonna get paddle shifter upgrade... Since it doesn't look like that's gonna happen, this might just be the next best thing.

it is happening. and its in beta testing. cant rush a good thing.

Back