WELCOME TO THE PDRA Forum

RacinDuallie said:
Scott should be the shoe... LOL LOL Come on Scott!!!!! LOL LOL
Nah... Been there done that, got the t-shirt to show for it. I think we may ebay the driver's postion off to the high bidder. Money talks. Bring cash.

MADDOG said:
I will be driving it for 2007, and I hope to look over in the next lane and see my buddy fletcher sitting in Burt.

It looks like we're the item :rockwoot:

I guess I don't have to wear a dress , we got a rail so sign me up I'm ready to learn. Sure hope you guys can teach an old dog a few new tricks.

weweld said:
I guess I don't have to wear a dress , we got a rail so sign me up I'm ready to learn. Sure hope you guys can teach an old dog a few new tricks.
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

MADDOG said:
I will be driving it for 2007, and I hope to look over in the next lane and see my buddy fletcher sitting in Burt.
What kind of tranny does it have Richard?

We're building a scaled down F250 at Suncoast Race Cars, Homossasa, Florida. To join, does it have to be a Cummins or is International ok?

DJ :evil

djdieseltech said:
We're building a scaled down F250 at Suncoast Race Cars, Homossasa, Florida. To join, does it have to be a Cummins or is International ok?

DJ :evil

No Cummins in my ride.

As Richard stated (Thanks Rich!) ALL makes and models are welcome!

As long as the chassis is a certified tubular chassis structure-with a bad azz diesel powerplant whose sole intent is to tear up the dragstrip in an Outlawish manner-:hehe: you'd be welcomed. :rockwoot:

We already have a few International powered members....

Dj- do you want in to the Brotherhood?:cheer:

RacinDuallie said:
As Richard stated (Thanks Rich!) ALL makes and models are welcome!

As long as the chassis is a certified tubular chassis structure-with a bad azz diesel powerplant whose sole intent is to tear up the dragstrip in an Outlawish manner-:hehe: you'd be welcomed. :rockwoot:

We already have a few International powered members....

Dj- do you want in to the Brotherhood?:cheer:

The Brotherhood. Yes, I'd like to join. I already belong to another brotherhood but I could use a new sheet. Size Medium.

We are diesel-minded. Anything having to do with diesels - we like to attend so keep us in the loop.

DJ

djdieseltech said:
The Brotherhood. Yes, I'd like to join. I already belong to another brotherhood but I could use a new sheet. Size Medium.

We are diesel-minded. Anything having to do with diesels - we like to attend so keep us in the loop.

DJ

Welcome, brother !!!!!!:rockwoot:

Dustin_Bentz said:
Yeah, we're going to have two cars next year. We'll still run the 24 valve, but the new one's going to be common-rail. The driver of one of the cars is yet to be determined....If I could have it my way, I'm thinking the new driver has to be a young, attractive, female...Just my opinion. ;)

Me Me Pick Me!!! I'll even wear makeup n stuff if I have too!!!!!

Back